Home Buying in Brooklyn Park>Question Details

Jenna-rose K…, Home Buyer in Dayton, MN

Is this town home off the market 8331 Thomas court North Brooklyn park?

Asked by Jenna-rose Klein, Dayton, MN Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

4
It was supposed to close 10 days ago, but is still pending. Keep an eye out, this one might be coming back on the market.
Yes the other Realtors below me are correct this one has already sold contingent upon Inspection.

I do not know what type of financing you are planning to use, but this TH also did not qualify for FHA. You would have needed to come in Conventional, 203k, or cash to purchase this home.

If you are looking at this price point you should also qualify for Down Payment assistance. I will be more than happy to help you if that is something you are looking for.

Just contact me directly through Trulia and happy house hunting!
Jenna: That is a bank owned (foreclosure) townhouse. They received multiple offers on it back in mid April, and it sold subject to inspection. There are currently 25 properties for sale in Brooklyn Park priced under $75,000 that do not currently have accepted offers on them. If you want more information on them, you can reach me at Jon@SuburbanHomes.com

Jon Perkins
RE/MAX Results
27 years selling homes in Brooklyn Park
Resident of Brooklyn Park
This one is sold pending inspection