Lillian, Home Buyer in Paradise Valley, Pho...

Is this still available and are the three acres included or sits around/close to house? If it is still available when could we look at it? Lillian

Asked by Lillian, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ Thu Sep 15, 2011

Hey Lillian, how are you? If you want to give me a call with the address to the home, I can get you the information that you're looking for, and move forward to looking at the house/property.
Feel free to give me a call at 480-275-9566 or you can also e-mail me at
If you would like to check out my credentials on my website, feel free to take a look.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I am the owner of this property and if you have questions you should direct them to me.

Hello, Lillian,
Please send the address so we can get you the answer to your questions ASAP. An agent will be able to call you. Be sure to call me and I will refer you to a top notch Realtor. Be sure to use a Realtor and not an agent. We subscribe to code of Ethics that must be followed with The Department of Real Estate and also do many continuing education programs. It is also important to be protected and hire Realtor with a team of Experts so you know your dreams will be true and there will be very little turbulance. Please call me and I will get you your Expert..
Jenny Talasazan 6198949339 Direct Best Wishes!
Please email me directly or through Trulia. Please Google me!
Hi Lillian,
Send me a quick not with the address and I will email you the details you are looking for...

Steffy Hristova, Realtor, MBA, SFR

Web Reference: