Labu, Real Estate Pro in Just Us, Atlanta, GA

Is this really a good buy http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Newport_Beach/sold/1619014-3601-W-Balboa-Blvd-Newport-Beach-CA-92663

Asked by Labu, Just Us, Atlanta, GA Sat Feb 11, 2012

Answers

5
Jim Jacobs’ answer
Been selling duplexes for over 28 years on the Newport Peninsula. I say "Yes" it's a good buy. I'm sure it may need some work. I was the property manager a fews years back prior to it selling. It has a small ocean view and extra parking. It is a very good rental property. Jim Jacobs, Broker
Associated Realty Service of Newport Beach, Inc. DRE# 654616
949 689 4200
This property was a great buy - have not seen one come up at that price since it sold.

Both units were beautifully upgraded and the rents commanded were top dollar for that area.

Being on the beach side of Balboa Blvd is a plus.

One of the other agents mentioned the traffic, etc. - that is correct for many, if not most areas on the Peninsula (with some exceptions).

If you are looking for a buyer's agent, I have sold a home on the sand and a lot on the sand there this year. Love the area and am very familiar with it's various areas.

With best regards,

Carol Lee
Surterre Properties

949.395.3994
clee@surterreproperties.com
This is a bank owned property. That is the price at which it was sold back to the bank. In the last 6 months, 6 duplexes have sold on the Newport Peninsula per the SoCalMLS. Prices ranged from $825,000 to $1,332,500.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about them or would like to know what's currently available.
Web Reference: http://www.donovanblatt.com
Don't be afraid to hire a real estate agent. As a buyer you are not the one who pays the buyers agent. The person selling the home has to pay the buyers agent. So you can have someone who works for you full time and has your best interests in mind but you don't have to take money out of your pocket to do it. Someone who is working for you full time will know what is a good deal for you because they will have sat down with you and discussed all of your wants and needs for real estate.

I am here to help and can be hired full time to work for you (949)294-7043
You could do better. This property is located very close to where I live. It is bombarded with extreme traffic in the summertime and faces a very busy street. The price per sqft is not great. For a beach property, you would do better just a few blocks away and still be in walking distanceto the beach.

Cathy Christina cell & text 714 264-4200