Home Buying in Palm Coast>Question Details

Frank, Home Buyer in Saint Louis County, MO

Is this property still on the market?

Asked by Frank, Saint Louis County, MO Thu Nov 1, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080254059-200-Riverfront-Dri…

Answers

6
This property is under contract
THERE IS ANOTHER CONDO IN THE GRAND HAVEN COMMUNITY. IT IS AN END UNIT AND ACCORDING TO RECORDS IT HAS NEVER BEEN OCCUPIED. IT IS FOR SALE.PRICE..$199,000.00
HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU? IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA, I CAN ARRANGE TO SHOW THIS UNIT THIS WEEKEND . JUST LET ME KNOW.
C.PAT DENVIR, REALTOR
Frank,

This property is actually under contract right now and contingent upon the lender's approval as it is a short sale. There is only one other unit active right now which you can find at http://www.palmcoasthomeshow.idxco.com/idx/4082/details.php?…

Feel free to let me know if you need further information.

Brad West, Realtor
Trademark Realty Group of Palm Coast
Hi Frank. I am a Realtor in Palm Coast, FL. If you are interested in finding a property in Palm Coast, feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to assist you.
Listing #190485 is available. Price $199,900, 3/3, first floor, 2164 sq.ft. living area. Let me know if you need any assistance
It's currently under contract but if you are interested in this community or surrounding community properties, I'd be happy to send you what is available. Kristin Petersen, Exit Beach Realty 386-453-6930 or Kristinexit@gmail.com
This property has been "under contract" for some time. Would you let me know, Kristin, if/when this may fall thru?

frank
Flag Thu Nov 1, 2012