Home Buying in Springfield>Question Details

Claudia Gray, Home Buyer in Springfield, OR

Is this property still available for sale? I would like to see it.

Asked by Claudia Gray, Springfield, OR Thu Feb 14, 2013

claudia.cloud@q.com please let me know? I can pay cash for the place if the park will accept me and my 2 little poodles. Thank you, Claudia

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098382857-3530-Game-Farm-Rd-…

Answers

3
they house i have cash on it.told its mine but .no its not for sale,im just disgusted at re and all envoved to have sold before me buyer can get possession and a clear date.yea its mine when do i get it.t st.not on market but still showomg on computer stinks.its my private purchase house.im waiting .why not some has a firm date .now july .my paperwork allready date changed to june ??poor re and sellers .whats there problem they have me wait.November.i purchased with all paper work. noone can tell me3 my date of possesion for sue.dumb to me.i want my house as promised how do oregon re get away with and vendors banks etc,???
Claudia, the #37 3530 Game Farm Rd mobile listing Expired Feb 1st. I sent an email to the listing agent to see if it will be coming back on and let you know as soon as I hear back. As for your two "puppies" most parks allow at least one small dog, and I think they should be ok with two, but I suggest you call the Park Manager at "The Patricia" MHP to confirm.

I should have an answer for you tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,

Mark
Mark Moore
541-607-9787
mark@greatoregonrealestate.com
DiMar Real Estate
This property is recently expired. Jan 31st was it's last day on the market. If you would like, please email me at myrealtorkaraschmidt@gmail.com and I can attempt to contact the homeowner to see if they are still interested in selling.