Home Buying in Corinth>Question Details

Karen Leon, Home Buyer in Corinth, TX

Is this property still available? Can we set up a viewing?

Asked by Karen Leon, Corinth, TX Thu Jun 16, 2011

No street address is listed. Best work with a Realtor who has your specifications can schedule property tours.

If you are not currently working with an agent contact my office happy to assist you

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Hi Karen,

I don't see a specific property listed here, but you can search all homes currently available in Corinth or any of the cities around Corinth like Lake Dallas and Denton by clicking on the link below.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX

In repeating what Scott said, I do not see an address for the property you're asking about. Send me the address at Steve.Babcock@ ERA.com and I would be happy to find out if it is still on the market or show it to you this morning, or any other time you are available.
Like Patty, I also live in the area and it would be no trouble at all.

Web Reference: http://SteveBabcock.com
Good morning Karen,

This is Patty Barron with Keller Williams Realty out of the Greater Denton Market Center. Corinth is not only included in our market area; but, it is where I live.
It be my pleasure to work with you to locate the perfect home for you and your family.
If you will share your contact information, we can get started. The best way to reach me is by email or mobile phone as follows:: pattybarron@kw.com 940-300-7251.
I look forwrd to hearing from you Karen.
Karen the property you are inquiring is not included in your question, you should go back to the property listing, click on the profile of the listing agent and send them a note directly. Good luck
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com