Jola, Home Buyer in

Is this listing still available?

Asked by Jola, Wed Oct 29, 2008

Answers

6
As of today:
Moorpark New Listings (6)
Moorpark Foreclosure Listings (1)
Moorpark Short Sale Listings (23)
Moorpark Single Family Homes for Sale (89)
Moorpark Condos & Townhomes for Sale (15)

I hope this is useful information (for someone) :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Jola, It's been 5 years since you were looking at a home in Moorpark. What did you buy?
To find out if a home is available, please search on my website: http://www.finehomesbytinahare.com for the most accurate information. Or give me a call. I'm happy to help!
If it is, you will find it on the search tool and map on the home page of this website:
Hi Jola,

To make it a little easier for you, I have put together a selection of homes depicting the entire inventory currently available on the MLS as of today. The first set of 40 homes (both attached and detached) are in NORTH Moorpark, and are priced from the low $200s to just under $800K. To view the North Moorpark homes, open the link below available (still active through the end of the year):

http://vcrdsmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=vcrd…

Also, I am including 49 Homes in SOUTH Moorpark, priced in the mid-$100s to high $500s in the additional link below. Between the two links, you will be able to enjoy pictures, descriptions and other details (i.e. Days on Market, Square Footage, etc.). Trulia offers offers up-to-date home searches as well... Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
Please try us again and we can probably help you. What is the property address??

~ Barry