Wei-fu, Home Buyer in Ridge, NY

Is this listing fraud?

Asked by Wei-fu, Ridge, NY Thu Nov 8, 2012

Is this listing fraud? How do we figure out the listing is legal or fraud?
How can we report a fraud listing?
http://www.trulia.com/property/3097956814-1-Madeley-Ln-Stony…

Answers

6
I would be very concerned about even trying to purchase a home you can't view in person or have inspections done on. I recommend you find a buyers agent to assist you with finding a home to purchase.
Hello. I am an agent at Island Advantage Realty and we have quite a few homes on the market that are bank-owned (REO) or soon to be bank-owned. In a situation like this, the people who are most interested in buying a house without an inspection don't mind what condition the house is in. They are buying into a neighborhood that they might not have been able to afford otherwise. Some buyers are in the construction field looking for a nice home and they can fix any repairs on their own. Some people are investors who see potential in fixing the house and flipping it. There are a million stories.

If you are looking for a home, whether it is bank-owned or not, feel free to contact me.

Becky
Island Advantage Realty, LLC
Good Morning. Although this home is not listed through the MLS, it appears to be a bank owned property that is going to auction. The company who has listed this home; Real Home Services & Solutions is a valid company and deals with home auctions. Many times foreclosed properties/REOs that are up for auction are sold as is, no inspection or walk through is permitted. A very risky deal and one that should only be pursued by seasoned investors.
If you should have any other questions I can be reached at (631)275-9396 or leslie.ardolino@cbmoves.com. There isn't a whole lot of information on public records on this one. But if you are interested or want specific questions answered give me a call and I can work on getting you the answers you need!
I am not sure whether or not it is a fraud but it sure sounds like a risky deal! No inspections, no showings, unclear whether or not it is occupied all adds up to one piece of advice, unless you are a seasoned investor, don't go hear this one! You don't know WHAT you are buying!
It is not up on MLS, and there is nothing in Public Records about it. It is saying that it is an REO property which is being sold AS IS, and no shows of the property. If you are interested in this property and would like me to call the agent to see if I can find out more info, let me know.

Sorry there is just not much information around on it.

Lyssa
Coach Realtors
NO VIEWINGS...
DO NOT DISTURB the occupant!?
Unknown occupancy status !?
Cash only sale !?
no inspections ?!
In this case, you need a professional realtor to help you. Buying a home is a big deal, sometime, people think they can do it them selves, but there are many restriction and legal rules that only professional realtor knows to be able to give you proper guidance. Buyer is not paying the commission, in this case, if you are the buyer, you are in a win win situation, try to get a buyer agent for yourself to buy the RIGHT home for you.
Flag Sun Dec 16, 2012