Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

He22158, Home Buyer in Madison, AL

Is this house still vailable. Can i see the inside of it?

Asked by He22158, Madison, AL Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

4
Yes....it is available...........................
Yes, this house is available. It is listed on the MLS through FlatFee.com, but is a FSBO and my husband and I are the owners. Please contact us by using the following email: coloradoburris@knology.net While we are will to consider paying a buyer agent commission we can negotiate a bit more if we talk directly with a qualified buyer. Thanks for you inquiry and sorry we didn't pick-up on the question before today.
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
No This House Is No Longer Available its Owned By My Aunt And I Really Dont See WHy They Still Have It Up
This house is available.....please rely on Realtor to answer availability questions.
Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012
This house is available...
Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012
I will be happy to show you Any property your are interested in seeing. Your welcome to give me a call or text me at 256-683-2685 or email me at tammy@tammysaxena.com
Looking forward to hearing back from you! :)
Hello He22158. Which house are you interested in? Unfortunately, it isn't shown with your question. Let me know and I'll be happy to check for you. Karen Rice