Home Buying in Naperville>Question Details

Salabat Mir, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

Is this house still listed for sale as a foreclosure for $316K?

Asked by Salabat Mir, Naperville, IL Tue Jul 31, 2012

3216 Mistflower Lane Naperville, IL.

Answers

5
Inaas Arabi’s answer
Hello Salabat Mir,

Thanks for using Trulia.com to find answers to your questions.

I bet you found this listing on some foreclosure site claiming that they have the upper hand in providing you about all of the insider information about homes that are in foreclosure and listed for sale. Unfortunately, this is a marketing tactic and although some of the information is good, it is not fully accurate.

After I investigated this for a bit, I found out is that there has been a foreclosure law suit filed against this property for the amount you suggest but that does not mean it is listed for sale at this price, in fact if you look on the market “Like what other realtors on this site did” you can't find the home listed with anyone..

This does not mean you can go after it, it just means that you need to be working with someone who is educated about the situation and can help you navigate through it... please contact me directly so we can work together on buying this home or any other home as I have over 10 years of experience dealing with all types of real estate situations including similar ones..

I look forward to talking to you soon... My Direct number is 630-329-5000. Thanks.

Inaas Arabi
Option Realty Group
Direct/Text: 630-329-5000
E-mail: Inaas@hotmail.com
Salabat,

Whatever site you're looking at...I would recommend you stay away from it. That address is in a neighborhood where a 316,000 sale price won't happen. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. It sounds like a scam to me.

There is a home listed by my brokerage in the Tall Grass neighborhood for 379,950, which is as good a price as you'll find there...maybe ever again. It's 3250 square feet. At that price, it needs some work and is missing some appliances.

If you'd like to know more about this home or the Tall Grass subdivision, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Ken Gerrans
john greene, Realtor
1311 S. Route 59
Naperville, IL 60564
630-946-4688
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
I am sorry that house is not on the market. Please let me know your price range and I will immediately send you listings that match your requirements. My number is 630-664-9472; email: MarianneHofmann@att.net.
If you are interested in foreclosures, short sales or even traditional sales, I can definitely assist you with that. Please call me at 630-863-5598 for a list of the most recent sales that fit your search criteria.
Not listed for sale. No recent listing activity.