Home Buying in Forest Hills>Question Details

Shelita123, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

Is this house REALLY $125,000????

Asked by Shelita123, Coral Springs, FL Tue Jun 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3122182829-8855-NW-27th-St-Coral-Sp… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3122182829-8855-NW-27th-St-Co…

Answers

4
Hello Shelita,

The Home is priced at $125,000. It is a Bank Foreclosure property and there is very limited information on the homes condition. So like it's been mention here ,you will have to rely on the Home Inspector. However this home is located in a very convienent location in Coral Springs. If would like further information or assistance on locating homes similar to this one in the City of Coral Springs, please feel free to contact me.
Hello again Shelita,

This house was just put back on the market at the same price of $125,000.

It is a bank owned foreclosure, and the bank has no information available about any defects the house may have. You will have to rely solely on the information you would get from the home inspector.

If you would like to make an appointment to see the inside please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hi Shelita,

This house was really listed for $125,000. The listing was cancelled earlier today, no reason given.

Please contact me directly if I can help you find something similar.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Yes, but the foreclosure listing was cancelled in April. Just guessing but probably needs a new roof, if water got in probably has mold, etc.etc.