Home Buying in Georgetown>Question Details

Funnyfaceme01, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Is this home open to private showings or public and what is the distance to the Kennedy Center?

Asked by Funnyfaceme01, Washington, DC Tue Sep 11, 2012

Answers

4
Melissa Barkalow’s answer
Hi

Georgetown is pretty close to the Kennedy Center. It depends where in Georgetown the property you are interested in is. The Kennedy Center runs shuttles from the Foggy Bottom metro to the Center for performances as an FYI.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
This home is very close in distance and time to the Kennedy Center. Waterside Drive is a feeder road to Rock Creek Parkway which makes it very convenient to getting to the Kennedy Center and downton, the airports, Dupont and Georgetown.
Hey Funnyfaceme01,

Sure, text me the address to the place and your availability. So, we can go check it out. My number is (202) 670-6677.

Talk to you soon,
Ericka

Georgetown is very close to the Kennedy Center, 5 minutes or 10 minutes away. You can even walk there from some parts of Georgetown. Can you identify the address of this home? I would be glad to show it to you and send you the full listing information. I am a Georgetown property owner and my office is a few blocks away. Please email me at waynej@kw.com or 202-494-0714.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Wayne