Home Buying in Ottawa>Question Details

Francisco Go…, Home Buyer in 92630

Is this area a good place for an investement property? Im in california I would like to know your advice . Im a first time investor .Thanks

Asked by Francisco Gomez, 92630 Mon May 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093736804-1838-Cone-St-Toled…

Answers

3
As president of the Toledo Board of Realtors, I can tell you that our market in NW Ohio, specifically the Toledo area, is very active at this time. Inventory is down, demand is up. Prices are moving upward, but not at an unrealistic pace. With interest rates at historic lows, it appears that now is the time.Feel free to contact me anytime regarding your real estate needs.
Brad Crown
419-467-7070
Good afternoon Francisco,

The investment market in Toledo is booming! I would be happy to answer any of your questions. Please google me to see what people are saying about my skills. Or contact me simply by clicking my picture to the right side of this response.

What specifically are you looking for? Properties to rent? Properties to rehab? What type of house are you interested in most?

Connie Johns
Transaction Realty
Direct Approach to Real Estate
419-349-4948
Specializing in first time home buyers and investors.
Hello Francisco,

Toledo is a great investor market! Please give me a call at (419) 290-3333 and I would be happy to assist you in any way that I can.

Kathy Kuyoth
Broker/ Co-owner
RE/MAX Preferred Associates
Toledo,OH
(419) 290-3333
http://www.MetroToledoHomes.com