Home Buying in Collister>Question Details

Craftijc, Home Buyer in Boise, ID

Is this Ohara property back on the market?

Asked by Craftijc, Boise, ID Sun Nov 10, 2013

Answers

3
If you would like to receive listings that meet your criteria the minute they are listed, I can set you up in a matter of minutes! Just send me your criteria of what you are looking for in a home and location, if that is important to you, along with your email that you would like this information sent to. This service I offer is free and your email address is not sold like on other websites. It is just a service I offer to help buyers find a home that they would really like and not miss out on making an offer if they were to wait until it is published in the magazines or on other websites. Love to help you if I can! Email me at pennyfisher56@gmail.com. I am a licensed realtor and have the CRS designation as well. My company works with both sellers and buyers and we are active members of our association. Look forward to helping you!
No listing on database - Have you considered working with an agent that actually represents your interest? Your fortunate in Real Estate to be able to actually work with someone who represents you and is on your side instead of someone trying to sell you something.

Ask for Exclusive Buyer Representation - the money you save will be your own!

Both the agent that answered your query and myself are two of the top Buyers Agents in the Valley. Do yourself a favor and pick one of us and let us take care of you properly.

Dale Alverson
Exclusive Buyer Representation
Better Homes & Garden R.E 43 North
208-863-3093
Web Reference: http://www.teamboise.com
I checked both Ohara and O'Hara and didn't see anything active on either. Do you have any additional information, like number for the address or the MLS number?

Tim Burroughs, Keller Williams Realty-Boise, 208-409-7653
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013