Home Buying in Clackamas>Question Details

Laura, Other/Just Looking in 61008

Is this Clackamas, Oregon house sold or bank owned and available for purchase?

Asked by Laura, 61008 Sat Dec 27, 2008

According to one website I read, the house at 15145 SE Brackenbush Dr Clackamas Oregon " reverted to lender." But there is also a December 17th auction date. Can anyone tell me if this house sold on December 17th? If it's still available for purchase who do I contact?

Answers

2
Skoro International’s answer
Hi Laura - my sources do show that this home reverted back to the lender on December 17th. Stephen is correct in saying that RMLS says it was sold at auction - however that info was input on RMLS by the listing agent. The house did indeed go to auction on December 17th - but apparently there were no bidders so it went back to the bank. And that happened recently enough that the property tax records aren't even updated to show the bank as being the owner yet. Once they get to the point where the ownership is transferred - they will likely send the house to whatever Asset Management Company handles their listings for them and you will see it come up for sale again. If you are interested in this property - I could track down the Trustee that handled the sale to see what the status is and who we need to contact about the possibility of purchasing it before it hits the open market.

Let me know if you'd like me to track that down and/or how I can help.

Kelly Gebler
Real Estate Broker & Residential/Commercial Loan Officer
Commonwealth Group & Sunset Mortgage Co.
Ph: 503-516-1637
Email: LetUsGuideYouHome@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 27, 2008
RMLS states house was sold at auction.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with.