mario7414, Home Owner in Austin, TX

Is these house still available 8301 Georgie Trace Ave.?

Asked by mario7414, Austin, TX Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

5
Douglas Goff’s answer
Below are the details. We can view today if you'd like feel free to call or text 512-284-3930. I'd love to help you secure the right property for you. Or email DouglasTheRelator@gmail.com.
Cheers! Douglas Goff

http://matrix.abor.com/Matrix/Results.aspx?c=AAEAAAD*****AQA…)
No it was sold but there's another one in near the same neighborhood that's newer and larger for $139 that just came on the market yesterday. Please feel free to call Douglas Ray Goff @ 512-284-3930 for more information. Cheers! DRG
Yes, in fact it just came on the market a day and a half ago. The house had many upgrades including granite countertops, lighting, sinks, etc. and has real hardwood floors as well. Another good thing is that the HOA in that community is only $140 per year.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor and would like some free, excellent representation, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do to help. I am not only a top agent in Austin, I'm also a Master Instructor and specialize in Buyer Representation and Negotiations. I can help you get a great deal!! Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Yes, this home is active and brand new to the market. If you would like additional information or to take a look, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hello Mario,

That house is listed as active on the Austin MLS. Please feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.AranaCapital.com