fchina8, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

Is there work there for Union members (plumbers)?How are the schools? Are there Catholic schools?

Asked by fchina8, Bakersfield, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

1
We do have Catholic schools thru high school (Garces High) here in Bakersfield. I have friends whose children have attended in elementary school thru high school and have always spoken highly of the quality of the education. Garces High School has always been highly regarded on both the football field and in the classroom. As to work for union plumbers, I do believe we have a local here but I personally am not familiar with that issue. I do know the plumbers I know are generally in demand without having to look for work. There is a lot of building of new homes and Bakersfield is growing - again! I you decide you want to look for a house here or just want to talk about Bakersfield in general, give me a call. I have lived here for some 65 years. DEE OLIVER - RE/MAX MAGIC - 661-747-7763