Home Buying in Ocean Shores>Question Details

jderebey, Home Buyer in Ocean Shores, WA

Is there water/sewer and electric to the property? Are there LID's associated with this property? What is an LID?

Asked by jderebey, Ocean Shores, WA Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087024489-336-Mizzen-Ave-NW-…

Hi. City water/sewer lines are located just in front of this property for the property owner to connect too. There are two LID's with this property: The Sewer LID & the Street LID. A LID (Local Improvement District) is a one-time tax assessment levied against a property for specific infrastructure improvements that "enhance" the properties value....

I hope this helps. Feel free to email me at jeffgdaniel@hotmail.com if you have any other questions regarding Ocean Shores.

Life's @ the Beach!

Jeff Daniel
Managing Broker
John L. Scott Ocean Shores
Cell Phone: 360.581.9020
711 Point Brown Ave NW
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
360.289.2454 (fax)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
In regards to your questions, there is water on the property, sewer and electricity are in the street.
The sewer LID has been paid in full.
Hope this helps answer some of your questions. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions regarding this property.

Vikki Carter
Managing Broker
Blue Emerald Real Estate Company
Cell Phone: 206-790-3375