Nancy Goldbe…, Real Estate Pro in Yardley, PA

Is there new contruction in Yardley Borough?

Asked by Nancy Goldberg, Yardley, PA Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

2
Christelia Beck | Realtor’s answer
There are several New Construction homes to be built in Yardley Borough. But also in Yardley, outside the borough, there is a new 55+ Active Adult Community being built right now. Amenities include clubhouse with state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, club rooms for billiards and cards, library, tennis and bocce courts, whirlpool spa, and more.
If there is interest in new construction not age registricted. I have 4 attached homes and 1 single to be built in Yardley Borough with views of the 16th Tee at Yardley Country Club. Prices on the carriage homes start in the 330's. 2700-2800 sg ft with a full basement and a 2 car garage. Features include stained in place hardwood flooring on the first floor, bathrooms include 12 x 12 tile, stainless and granite in the kitchen with center island. Plans will be out next week. Call me for details. 215-962-3778