Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

patrick moun…, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Is there demand for seasonal rentals in a non-bundled golf communitie, particularly East Naples? or mostly only near the beach, & (north naples)?

Asked by patrick mountney, Naples, FL Tue Feb 12, 2013

looking to invest in the low value part of the market (under 100k)

Answers

3
The ones closer to the beach are almost always in higher demand, but I'm finding there's a demand for anything affordable right now. That lower end of the market is drying up, not a lot of inventory for buyers or renters.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss further or if I can assist in your search.
Let me know if I can help in your home search by emailing you active listings with your custom search parameters. We can work along-side while you continue to use our free self-service website at, http://www.NaplesRealEstateGuys.com . Please let us know if we can help; as a Real Estate Broker and Realtor®, our search engine is more advanced with more filters. Hope to work with you, so let me know what type of home we can help search for.
I would focus on long term tenants based on the info you included. Your right about the assumption of seasonal being closer to the beach. I can send you additional information regarding purchase process of investment property. Just send an email.

Best of luck,

Danny