tjb5002, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Is there anyway to get a mortgage with a 600 credit score? No collections, no late payments in the last 12 months...Still recovering the credit score!

Asked by tjb5002, Baltimore, MD Tue Nov 20, 2012

Answers

16
Rhonda Harsh’s answer
We may be able to help you. We have lenders that do 600 CS but it is a little more difficult and a lot more paperwork. If you are up to the task and can provide the paperwork let us know
Happy Thanksgiving
Yo may contact Mikki Lourdes Underwood, NFM, Inc. at 443-768-1149 for prequalification on a home loan. 600 is doable!... Mike Farabaugh, Central Realty, 410-256-1717
YES YOU CAN! Please call Joe Oddo at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. at 443-384-3903. We are a nationally respected, locally known direct mortgage lender with options for potential homeowners with credit scores below 640. In fact we have programs with scores as low as 500. Please contact me at the number above and review my profile on Trulia for more information about me and my company. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yes you can..Please call Scott Nortman at Universal Mortgage and he can assist you in getting pre approved..Thanks and if you have any other questions, please call me directly at 443 791 0364
Always speak with a lender in the state you are looking to purchase in, but I have personally helped buyers obtain financing with less than 600 scores as long as there are compensating factors such as strong income, low dti, reserves, etc. Also, some credit agencies have modeling tools in which they can project what your score will increase to if you select items that you'd like to pay down or pay off on your current credit so that you can see the most efficient way to use the cash you have to increase your score if you choose to.
Hello Tjb,

I have a mortgage person that can assist if you are not using one already. if you have some downpayment monies it can happen. call me
I would recommend you speak to a mortgage person to see what your options are. If you need names let me know.
Also contct me and I will put you in touch with our Mortgage co.She will answer your questions and put you to our company in your state.
Cheftony1947@gmail .com
Century21 American Properties
each state is different ,but some Mortgage companies will do 600 if your not now,but you also need to be in good standing with previous credit
Yes in theory you can do it. Most lenders are 620 and above but 1st Mariner has programs as low as 600 but the rules are MUCH tighter with any lender when the score is low. The first step is too contact a lender and have them pull your credit. I wouldn’t let several lenders pull your credit, you need one person to pull it and explain it to you. Hope this helps get you started and please feel free to contact me for more assistance.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
There certainly is! Give me a call. 410-925-9298
I have had some buyers qualified through Wells Fargo with as little as a 585 credit score. I would be happy to assist you and refer you to the loan officer I work with there.
This question is best asked of a lender. Without any obligation, call Troy Swiger, First Home Mortgage at (cell) 410-852-0912 and pose this question to him.
I'm not a lender but I've helped others with similar scores by connecting them to one of my lenders. If you are interested I can connect you with a Lender that can help you. Just email me at suzywoodhead@gmail.com.
Please contact me I have multiple contacts that can help - kendell17@hotmail.com
I have a lender here in Wisconsin that can go down to 560 and I imagine there are lenders in your state that do as well. Perhaps some of them frequent Trulia and will answer shortly. Otherwise, I would call around to different mortgage companies and ask them. They may also help you get those credit scores up faster.