Reman, Home Buyer in Fairfax County, VA

Is there anyone who would be willing to run a comparative market analysis?

Asked by Reman, Fairfax County, VA Tue Mar 23, 2010

Let me state up front. I'm not looking for a Realtor to represent me, at least not this time. I would be willing to pay a small fee. So if anyone would be willing to help me out, let me know. I am looking to get it done this morning if possible.

Answers

9
Then fine at least pay the Realtor for the time used to do the CMA
I have no problem running a CMA for you, as long as you are not working with another agent (I would not want to step on anyones toes). Please feel free to contact me @ 703-626-6445.

Clark Smith
DearReman,

I would be very happy to help you run a CMA for the subject property that you are interested in at no charge. I had been in real estate both new homes and general brokerage for more than 35 years combined with my 21 years in the U.S. Diplomatic Service. I specialize in residential and commercial properties in VA. Call me.or text me at 703 303 7606 or you may email me at mier.realty@gmail.com or mier.jury@longandfoster.com. I am here to help you in your real estate needs.

I wish you the best of luck.

Mier Jury, Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate Residential and Commercial Properties Specialist
Tel. 703 303 7606
Website: http://www.mierjuryrealty.com
I do not practice in your specific area but overall buyer's agents do not charge a fee for a comparative market analysis. Your Realtor is reimbursed for their real estate knowledge, time, gas and expertise on your behalf at closing by the seller. Typically, buyers never pay anything to their agent for these services. So why would you not want to have an agent to represent you in such an important investment?
Reman,

I would be happy to help you. If you give me a call we can talk about what it is you need.

Pauline Arredondo
Long & Foster Real Estate

703-531-3313
I'd also be happy to help, no charge or obligation. You can email me through my website with the particulars.
Web Reference: http://www.jimmccowan.com
Reman - I might be able to help you, and maybe without charge, depending on what you need. Also,since I don't know your purpose or need, I might suggest that you run a Neighborhood Sales Market Snapshot at http://www.20175homesales.com which is an automated report, but may give you a lot of the same info (depending on the property. (Despite the name of the web site, it will work for your area). You can reach me at 703-669-3142 before noon.

-Vicky
Reman,
I am curious about why you seem so opposed to using a buyer's agent. Buyer Agency is a powerful tool in protecting your interests while negotiating a Real Estate transaction. A Buyer's Agent is familiar with and can protect your rights; can advise you not only on the sales prices of comparable homes, but how that data fits into the current market. They can also help you to understand all the inspections you have a right to ask for; and advise you about which repairs are required by contract and which are negotiable. A buyer's agent can follow up with your lender and settlement agent to ensure the contract deadlines are being met and protect your interests. The list of benefits a good buyer’s agent will bring to you is endless.

I regularly run interesting reports on home sales through the MRIS database available to Realtors, and find that buyers who are represented in buyer's agency tend to pay significantly less on average than non-represented or "disclosed dual agency" transactions. I look at the settled price vs. list price at the time of contract, and subtract seller subsidies; and find represented buyers are more likely to pay less than 97% of the listed price than unrepresented or "dual agency" buyers. You may be short changing your savings by going it alone – I look at large samples, and average the results, each transaction is unique in its own situation. Statistically, the date shows a tremendous benefit to Buyer Representation.

My advice to you would be to find a buyer's agent that you can trust to work with you in achieving your real estate goals and to go into a transaction fully represented. If you are interested in talking and hearing more about the benefits of being represented by a Realtor, I am happy to meet with you and talk about it. Please feel free to give me a call (703)304-0548 or email jenb@jenbsells.com and I will set up a time to meet you and discuss your goals.
Web Reference: http://www.JenBsells.com
i would be happy to help you.

Gerry Dunn
Weichert
Associate Broker
703-216-9100