Home Buying in Logan>Question Details

Candace, Home Buyer in Logan, OH

Is there any way to see pictures of foreclosures for free? All the sites I have been on want me to pay.

Asked by Candace, Logan, OH Fri Jul 24, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Candace, best luck to you on your homesearch!

All the folks who've already responded are right - seek a local agent who can get you info on foreclosures in your area as soon as they hit the market.

One more little item of note, though...at least in my area, a lot of the foreclosures are posted for sale with the bare minimum of photos attached to the listing, often just the front view. Especially the brokerages that seem to deal in the most volume. Sometimes particularly well kept homes will have more photos to show off that they are not the "typical" foreclosure.

So, if what you're looking for is a site with detailed, multiple photos of foreclosure listings, that may not be available from any source. If your time to look for homes is limited, you can always get your preapproval, find a great buyer's agent and sign up with her/him to help you search. In return s/he may be able to preview the properties for you and email you photos. But keep in mind - good foreclosures sell fast, so your best bet may be to roll your sleeves up and get appointments to get in as soon as they come up for sale!
Candace, I am a Realtor and have my own website where you can search for foreclosures for FREE! Go to http://jackandcoletta.com/foreclosures.aspx
Depending on the market that you are looking in...... your best bet is to contact a local realtor. As a buyer, you do not pay commisson, so it is advisable to use one since they will save you tons of time and money.

Also in a market like Vegas where the majority or properties are foreclosures you can go to a particular agents site where you can search for homes in real time or you can try Realtor.com.

If I can be of service, feel free to contact me. Good luck!

Anna Wilk
Definately....contact a local real estate professional and request this information. They will be able to provide you with this information.

FREE YES contact a local Trulia agent provide Realtor specific information you are searching for. The Agent can program a MLS search strictly for you , forward automatic emails moment listing hits MLS.

MLS updated real time search vs. other websites with dated info. why pay when you can get something for FREE

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com