Josh Taylor, Home Buyer in Winchester, VA

Is there any way to rent this home?

Asked by Josh Taylor, Winchester, VA Wed May 1, 2013

My wife and I live directly across the street from this property and have always admired it. We have been renting our current home (at 307 Mountain Falls Blvd) for a little over 4 years. Unfortunately the owner was hit with a divorce and is being forced to sell. So...we are scrambling to try to find something. We are still working to improve our credit, so I'm not sure f we are in a position to buy just yet. As I said we have always admired 306 Mountain Falls Blvd, and would be interested in renting it (and possibly buying later) if at all possible. Thanks.

Answers

3
Josh - give Judy a call - She knows all about this home and what is going on with it.....TY
After checking I don't see that this home is up for sale. If you call me I will research it and see who owns it and see if they are interested in rent/rent to own. Thanks Linda Wood Realtor. 540-539-1149
Please call Judy Wolfrey in our office to discuss this property and your concerns about possible financing etc. 540-662-4500. Thank you/1