Home Buying in Landrum>Question Details

kelly, Other/Just Looking in Landrum, SC

Is there any way to narrow your saved search/email notifications to include the lot size as a factor?

Asked by kelly, Landrum, SC Mon Aug 6, 2012

We are not interested in buying anything that isn't private with at least one acre, preferably more. Nothing new or in a neighborhood surrounded by lots of houses. That's why we are selling our house now, to get more privacy and more land. I like your site and there are lots of listings, but it's frustrating that often times the lot size isn't even specified. I just assume that means its probably under an acre and not worth looking at. Would that be a safe assumption?

Answers

1
Kelly,
Your best bet is to contact a Realtor in the area you are looking & have them set you up on an automatic email for property that meets your criteria. They can tweak it to lot size. This would save you some time & give you more information.
Cordially,
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
http://www.ChristineHouse.com