Home Buying in Belford>Question Details

Carol Storms, Home Buyer in Sicklerville, NJ

Is there any way to find out who owns a home at 161 Bayview AVenue, Belford, NJ? I used to own it and want to buy it back.

Asked by Carol Storms, Sicklerville, NJ Fri Apr 29, 2011

Answers

4
Ah, you just missed it by a week! The owner does not live there, but just rented it as of April 19th for May 1st. Absentee owners are a good possibility for selling, much more so than approaching someone who lives in their home and telling them you want to buy it. Please contact me at 732-768-1068 and we can discuss this with the owners, we may be able to work this out for the end of the lease term. There's lots to talk about, like pricing, seller wishes, financing. If the seller's interested, we can work it out!
Go on-line to the NJ Tax records. If, by chance, you can't find the appropriate site, a simple trip to the municipal building and the tax assessor's office will do the trick.

Keith R.
You should be able to find the owner of a home through the county tax records. Generally you can go to your govenment website and type in an address however these sites are not always that easy to use. You can go down to your county assessor's office in person and let them know what you are trying to do. If a home is under the name of an LLC, you may not be able to get their names but you will still have an address to contact. I am in Tucson, AZ or I would look this up for you.
Due to privacy reasons not sure a name will be posted on an online public forum; you can check local public records, ask a neighbor(s), ask any agent offline; or consider mailing a short note to the address and express your interest in purchasing the property.