Home Buying in Nashville>Question Details

Ghtn2013, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

Is there any small loan e.g $20,000 that I can get to fix investment condo repairs? Is it possible? Thanks a lot!

Asked by Ghtn2013, Nashville, TN Sun Mar 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:



A private lender.

A personal (not real estate loan). If you have a HELOC, you could use that.

Financing from the contractor. Some contractors offer payment terms.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
I know a mortgage company that does Home Improvement loans. The loan amount will be based on the contractors estimated cost and and appraised value. Certain credit guidelines still apply. Thanks LaTonya (615)582-1156
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
For an amount that small, you would need to explore a 2nd mortgage. You can contact your bank or credit union to see if they offer any options for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer