Home Buying in Naperville>Question Details

Por_lynn, Home Buyer in Ashburn, VA

Is there any single family house built after 2000 within 15 minutes drive from naperville downtown?

Asked by Por_lynn, Ashburn, VA Thu Oct 17, 2013

Answers

8
Patty Harrison’s answer
Hello:

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to help you get pre-qualified.

We work with over 30 lenders to help you get the best possible financing. We specialize in FHA, VA, 203k renovation loans and Reverse Mortgages for refinance and purchase too! Were other banks require a 640 and above score to help with financing, our lenders will go as low as a 580 score on an FHA mortgage. SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and we have worked in the community for over 15 years!

Please call or email me so we can set aside some time to get you prequalified; or visit my website to complete the application http://www.smartmortgageinc.com.

I look forward to working with you!

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage
Absolutely. I would love to aid you in finding the perfect place.

I've lived in Naperville for 21 years - It's a great place to live, please give me a call; I would love to work with you.

Pamela Peterson
Broker Associate
RE/MAX Action (630)803-9554
Please let me know how I can reach you with email listings as new homes come on the market, there are price changes, etc.

Giving YOU The Best Real Estate Experience Possible...

Marianne Hofmann
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-664-9472
Mariannehofmann@att.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
It looks to me that you are currently in Ashburn VA, asking information for the Naperville area, are you talking about Naperville Illinois, or Naperville somewhere else?
If you intend to move to Illinois, I would love to send you some listings that will meet your price range,
size of home not to far from the down town area, in order to answer your question with yes or no,
it really depends on the size of property type of property and price range you are talking about....
But forward that to me and your e-mail address and I gladly send you some listing that will give you
some more detailed insight....

Hope to hear soon from you.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com

Sincerely yours,
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)

HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)

Yes, there are quite a few homes built after 2000 within 15 minutes of downtown. Please reply to me privately at MarianneHofmann@att.net and let me know your price range and requirements. It looks like you currently reside in Ashburn, VA. Do you have a time frame when you will be moving here?

Marianne Hofmann
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Naperville, IL
630-664-9472
Web Reference: http://MarianneHofmann.com
Prefer newer house
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
We are moving next year between April to June. I just got back from Naperville two days ago. Don't see much availability with the realtor we engaged. Looking for single family house below 530,000 . No co op or town house . Prefer smaller size with four bedrooms so that the property tax will below 10,000
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
The short answer is, yes. I have a range of options. My cell and email are below. I would be happy to go over locations with you.

Ken Gerrans
John Greene Realtor
630-946-4688 cell/text
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
There are quite a few homes that fit the age requirement within 15 minutes of Naperville. Type of home, location priorities, schools, price, all are factors in providing a more detailed answer to your question. Feel free to contact one of the area experts who are thoroughly knowledgable with the area, and one of us will be able to help you find the right home that meets your objectives.

There are homes of similar age close to Downtown Naperville. Without knowing other search criteria and price it is difficult to say so with certainty. Please feel free to call or email me to discuss the details of the home that would meet your needs, and I will be happy to let you know of a definite answer to your question.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Hoody
630-915-1730
HoodyHomes@gmail.com