Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

Charles Swett, Other/Just Looking in 22066

Is there any sales activity in Long Beach or much too early? I would be interested in a direct ocean front condo, 2 bed 2 bath, for a great price.

Asked by Charles Swett, 22066 Thu Nov 8, 2012

And also if you don't need a snorkel to get from the kitchen to the bathroom.....

Answers

3
That's good information Karla, thank you! I guess I was expecting lower prices due to the storm damage to properties and infrastructure, but you're of course in a much better position to know (I'm writing from the Pentagon). I've had my eye on 2 br / 2 ba condos on direct oceanfront in Long Beach for a long time but their prices have been out of my reach. I guess they'll remain that way.

Charles
Sellers do exit--for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent of your own...
Thanks but I can look things up online myself. I was hoping to get a feel for the current residential real estate sales situation in Long Beach in the wake of the storm from someone on the scene who can tell me what's really going on.
Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012
Charles, Yes, there was just a new 2 Bedroom listed this week. If you are interested in being represented I work with my Buyer Clients on an exclusive basis and have lived in Long Beach for 8 years so I am extremely famialr withe the community. Best, kl