Home Buying in Arcadia>Question Details

marie jones, Renter in Myakka City, FL

Is there any possibility of owner financing??

Asked by marie jones, Myakka City, FL Wed Sep 5, 2012

If you have talked with banks and mortgage lenders and they have told you that you need Seller Financing, you could have received wrong info. as Banks and other Mortgage Lenders are generally very limited of what they can offer.

Click here and see programs that may work for you: http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/07/2012_loan_progra…

There is only one home listed in Myakka City that is offering seller financing. It is MLS #M5830238 at 7616 257th E St for $649,000. They are offering seller financing with 30% down and proof of funds. There are very few homes where the seller is offering financing in this entire area. It is just not feasible for most people. And most that are offering seller financing are high end or high priced homes which require 20% to 30% down. If I can help with anything else, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty