Home Buying in Hartford>Question Details

Perkins34, Home Buyer in Florida

Is there any owner finance property on the market in Hartford area?We are looking for a single family property,3Br..I have a 50-60k deposit.

Asked by Perkins34, Florida Thu Nov 15, 2012

My husband has a steady income from the UK, I have been living there for the past 8 years,so my credit was in active here.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3029595108-89-Sargeant-St-Har…

Answers

7
Dicanio71’s answer
hi, you should be able to get a low interest loan from your local bank,, I have a three family here in the west end of Hartford that I haven't put on the market yet but if your interested and local id be happy to help you out.. I bought it 11 yrs ago and is in good shape..i worked locally at an irish pub then and found that living there and renting the two other floors paid for the mortage..anyways id be happy to answer any questions you have..cheers, johnny dicanio71@aol.com
Hi, I am looking for a 3 family in the west end, I would love to hear a little more about it.
Dvolpe@live.com
Flag Sat Feb 15, 2014
We are looking for tenants for rent to own, send me an email with your details... clsingh2004@aol.com

Carole Singh
Pioneer Valley Development Company, Inc
Hi Perkins,
I would be more than happy to put you in contact with mortgage brokers that can help you. Call me at 508-471-0170 or 860-281-1575.
Thank you
Ama Adadjo
XSell Realty LLC
Your bank would definitely be the greatest option on trying to get a home thats in decent shape and doesnt really need work. It would also have some great rates.
I would speak with a mortgage broker first. I can refer you to some in the area if you are interested. Once you have spoken with them, you can begin your home search.

If you have anymore questions or would like the mortgage broker contact information, please email or call me at 860-368-8383.

Jessica Tracy
CG Real Estate
Owner financing is relatively uncommon around here, especially if you're talking about purchase of a single family, owner occupied residence. If your deposit equals or exceeds 20% of what you think you might pay for a home, it seems to me you should be able to work something out to get bank financing. The best way to explore your optons is to connect with an experienced realtor in the area and to discuss exactly what you need. I suggest contacting a local Coldwell Banker agency. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has agencies all across the US; a local agency would be able to connect you to a CB agency in the greater Hartford area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Hey Perkins,

You can get starte don your home search here on Trulia, take a look: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Hartford,CT/SINGLE-FAMILY_HOM…

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager