Home Buying in Brooklyn Park>Question Details

muazi99, Home Buyer in Brooklyn Park, MN

Is there any new home that is in Brooklyn Park that is new under 200,000? 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom

Asked by muazi99, Brooklyn Park, MN Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

3
There is one MLS #: 4161536 that is a little high but I know that area very well (just sold a home North of 85th that closed last Friday) and I liked the listing.

There is 2 other homes under 200k that are available/to be built. I have a feeling Jill just pulled all actives of Brooklyn Park instead of New construction to get such a high number. There are actually 25 listings I pulled, but the rest of the homes are all above your budget.

Another problem is I did not see 4/2's in this. So here is a suggestion you may want to take.

As I said I know Brooklyn Park very well since I just sold a home up there, and plus I work with a investor that buys a lot of properties to flip over in that city.

For your budget, and the 4/2 you are asking, I just feel like a split is screaming at you for Brooklyn Park. Many investor rehabbed homes will sell between 170-200k which is right in your backyard. As a bonus you should be able to even look at some 4/3's with a master bathroom. Yea I know it is not new construction, but these homes will be 100% move-in ready. If you are concerned if the work is quality well that is just another reason to use a Realtor to help you out. I have been in so many of these homes I can tell you what work was done and how well the investor did it, and I can also tell you if they cut corners.

But anyways that would be the option I would explore if I were you. That does not mean we can't still explore new construction and weigh the options. I also don't know if you have your heart set on Brooklyn Park, or if there are other areas you would look at for New Construction.

Yea Jill is right too it does not cost anything to work with a Realtor, and a benefit is I can help you prioritize your goals, and once I know your specific needs I can help you get the best house. Or also maybe just have conversations like this.

The next step would be to just contact me directly on Trulia if you have any more questions, or would maybe like to explore how I can help you out.

Otherwise Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
651-307-7663
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 8, 2012
sure all you have to do is contact me, and I will set you up on your own specific search where listings get sent directly to your inbox every day. It beats having to search all over the web whenever you want to search for homes. I will create two searches (one for new construction and one for everything else). That way you are getting updated info, and when a rehabbed home hits the market you will get notified immediately. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
can you post those homes please THANK YOU
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012
Thanks Chris, great response. Yes, I did just pull the actives. That's why I asked to further define whether the request was for new construction or new within the last 5 years. My main point was to give advice on contacting a Realtor or Broker. It's the only way to get current accurate information AND it's free! Good luck :-)
Yes, there are. I just pulled up a search and it came up with 84 properties. When you say new, are you referring to new construction? The best thing you can do is to find a good Realtor. Most Realtors do not charge their buyers, so its free to you. Another reason is because most of the information on the internet is outdated when it comes to homes for sale. A Realtor is the only one that has direct access to the MLS. It will cut your home searching time in half. If you would like that list of homes I pulled up, please email me at jill@brindamourteam.com. I am a licensed Realtor.