Home Buying in Livingston>Question Details

Aj Kumar, Home Buyer in Livingston, NJ

Is there any new construction in Livingston? I'm debating between buy or build in Livingston. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Asked by Aj Kumar, Livingston, NJ Thu Nov 29, 2012

Answers

9
Hi Aj,
Most of the new constructions tend to be rather large and expensive... In your price range I would suggest to look for a house with a "potential" and then expend and improve it to your needs. Concentrate your search on better location and land.
I can recommend a very good developing company. If you are interested send me an email and I will forward their information to you.

ARMIN LUSINYANTS
E-mail: alusinyants@weichert.com
http://www.MoveOutorInwithArmin.com
well, once I know your price range, I can better advise you!

feel free to reach out to me for a private conversation - no obligation

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

http://www.LivingstonAgent.com

email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
AJ: few options are on the market. Some are still in construction some are nearly done. One just got on the market today at Notch hill in Chestnut hills for 1.3 M a ranch with 5 bedrooms and 3.2 baths. Finished basement and 0.8 acre lot. Nice location. There is another one offered at 1.5 on Ross in Chestnut hills that has not been built yet but all plans are ready. 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Another one for 1.05 in Broadloan that is a small cul de sac with few other new constructions around it. There are several large homes at bell air woods that are brand new to consider all over 1.8 million.

I would be delighted to share more with you if you are interested or to meet and find out more about your list of needs and wishes in a new home so I can direct you in the proper direction and save you time and money!

As to what is a better choice building or finding a built home and just move in mainly depends on your time frame. New constructions takes 6-9 months to plan and build. When do you need to be in your new home. When you are building your own place you can choose all the finishes and design it to your specific taste. If you find a built home, you must buy the finished product.

Either way, new homes are a great investment and tend to have less issues in the future (as far as maintenance).

Lots of luck in your search / construction.
Call me with any questions.
Karen Abramson
917-294-0356
Yes- there are quite a few homes that were just built and on the market. They tend to either be large homes or condo/townhomes. Without knowing your price range and the style of home you prefer I can't send you any listings. Let me know what type suits your needs best and I can send you some to review.
Thanks,- I'd be happy to show them to you
Hello Aj. Yes there cetainly are new construction homes in Livingston. And there are total renovation homes that are quite as good as new construction. If you like, you could benefit from a complete review of such opportunites by contacting me for a detailed discussion customized to your needs. Reach me at GWalsh@KW.com.
And Aj, there's more. There are also opportunities to buy an existing home for renovation or tear down and build new. Just reach out to me via email for prompt, personal service.
Hi Aj, I would love to talk with you regarding your specific requirements. I actually just sold a new construction home in Livingston. There are some options to discuss.

Lena Pesso
Weichert Realtors
Livingston Office
973 368-3801
There are a few new construction in Livingston.Call me ,so we can discuss your options. Jolanda Tili, 908-591-5507
Hi Aj, there are a few new construction options in Livingston you can check out.
What criterias in a new home are you looking for and what is your budget?
I am available to discuss your real estate goals further.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
AJ, there is some new construction in Livingston. It all depends what you are looking for. Price range, size of home and section of town will determine some of this.

The question I would have for you is what are you looking for and when so you want to be In by.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Thanks for the response Robert. I'm giving a year to move in, I have some specific requirements so would love to work with a developer, my range is 450-500K for a 4 bed. Thanks
Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012