s.wyatt, Home Buyer in Apache Junction, AZ

Is there any mobile homes WITHOUT being in a 55 community?! I mean really... how will i ever find a place to buy?

Asked by s.wyatt, Apache Junction, AZ Mon May 27, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113512879-Lost-Dutchman-1093…

Hi, S.Wyatt;
Of course there are PLENTY of mobile home areas that are not 55+ and I can certainly help you find one...I am not able to sell any that are not including the lot. It will have to be where the lot comes with the home. It sounds confusing, but real property is what I sell, not leased. And the places that charge lot RENT I am not able to sell. Please get back to me, so we can talk about this.
Jan Blaha, Associate Broker/Agent

Rock Point Realty
480 231 9276
Hello S. Wyatt. Yes, there are mobile homes without being in a 55+ community. The designation is "No Age Restrictions" (NAR). With that being said they are few and far between. Let me know if you need further information.
Hey, feel free to contact me and provide your e-mail address... With your e-mail address I can send you active listings within your price range, and what you're looking for.
My phone number is 480-275-9566 or e-mail me at rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com

PS: I look forward to working with you soon!