Emma, Home Buyer in 94595

Is there any exception to the minimum age restriction at Rossmoor to allow a disabled adult child to live with a resident? Do HUD rules apply here?

Asked by Emma, 94595 Wed Aug 17, 2011

Answers

3
The purchaser of the property must be 55 years old but the disabled child can live with the owner/resident. So, this is an exception to the min. age requirement. The other exception might
be for a caregiver to live in. I need clarification of what you mean by "Do HUD rules apply here."
Give me a call at Rossmoor Realty so we can chat about this situation. Karen Henson at 925-287-3324
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
Karen, I gave you the thumbs up! If you're looking for Rossmoor Real Estate be sure to talk to Karen!
Flag Thu May 24, 2012
Emma,

Cal may be right. Although, I think the exception would come from Rossmoor's Homeowners Association. There are several excellent 55+ Senior Communities in Orange County. If Rosssmore says no start talking to the other ones. A Realtor with a SRES Designation would probably be your best bet with help it this matter.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Emma: Yes, there is an exception for such a situation.
Let me know how else i can help.
Cal Darrow
925/285-3256