Home Buying in Sioux Falls>Question Details

Crystal, Home Buyer in Sioux Falls, SD

Is there any cheap rent to own homes?

Asked by Crystal, Sioux Falls, SD Mon Nov 19, 2007

Answers

7
They are hard to find but if you hire a agent they can usually find one but you will have to have a reasonable down payment and usually short terms.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
I am from Aberdeen South Dakota. It is very difficult to find rent to own properties. takes a special seller as the rule of thumb is those always come back to get you or they never pay. NOT saying you would do that! just unfortunately that is how the majority feels about it.:( However I do feel it is the perfect scenario for the right people so I always have my eyes open for that sort of thing. the best thing you could do to go into that type of transaction is to bring a large down payment 15-25% of the asking price then I imagine that would open the door to more sellers wanting to do business.. :)
I cant seem to find any, I have no credit and Im look at loseing that house that Im in because my roommates are movieing about in July. I have a 4 month old little girl. I there anything you can to to help me
Is there any cheap rent to own homes?
is there any cheap rent to own homes available in savannah area?
You may want to try your local craigslist as we do not have any rentals here or maybe a local Realtor can help you.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA