arcleaning011, Home Buyer in Wyoming, MI

Is there any bank that will give us a loan with a low score of 605 and a high score of 656?

Asked by arcleaning011, Wyoming, MI Thu Jun 14, 2012

We are trying to get into our land contract home before it ends and weve been working on my husbands credit to get it, but his scores dont seem to be going up..isnt there any bank that will give us a loan?

Answers

11
I work with Brandon Redding at Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation in Grandville they have a certain program that will take as low as a 600 credit score. Also getting in touch with a credit professional would be a good way to get you score up fast and safely with the insight they will be able to provide.
Every lender has different requirements. I have one referral below who has helped clients of mine with credit scores in this range. Feel free to contact Michael. Best wishes, Tiffany

Michael Dacuycuy
NMLS # 835388

Prospect Mortgage, LLC.
6410 Oak Canyon Drive, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92619
Toll Free: (888) 814-4625
Fax: (877) 230-5798
E-Mail: Michael.Dacuycuy@prospectmtg.com

URL: http://www.myprospectmortgage.com/MDacuycuy/
Most lenders are looking for a minimum credit score of 640. However, each situation is different and looked at on a case by case example. They will look at your income, assets, debt, and how much you can put for a down payment. Whether you can get a loan now or not, it is in your best interest to increase your score as much as possible. It will save you money on insurance and get you better interest rates on loans. Garr Russell is a credit counselor in the area and his website has tons of great advice garranteedsolutions.com.
My mortgage man should be able to help you, but only if you let me contact you.

Please email me at kroelofs@grar.com, or call me at 616 308 2631.

Thanks!!

Karl Roelofs
Have a lender that can definitely help you! Call me at 616-217-7902 and I'll get you in touch with them. We also offer our clients up to a 1% rebate when they BUY a home and allow us to help them. Don't know of any other Realtors who do that!!
My mortgage man should be able to help you, but only if you give me your name and phone number. Please contact me at 616 308 2631, or return this email.

Thanks!!

Karl
I know of a loan officer that can help you. Let me know if you still need one.
Contact a few different local lenders and see what they can do for you. If you need a few referrals, let me know and I'd be glad to help you out.
Web Reference: http://www.brekschutten.com
If I were you I would speak with a couple of loan officers, not just one. If you would like trustworthy lenders feel free to call.

Lloyd Reed
Broker / Owner
Home Run Real Estate
616-889-7662
You need to contact a mortgage representative and have them qualify you. Credit scores are only one part of qualifying for financing.

Steve Williams at Chase bank is available to answer your questions. His direct number is 616-890-5901
Hello - Yes, I am able to finance people with as low as a 600 middle score. Please give me a call and I will get you pre-qualified!

TJ Malkasian
Branch Manager

TOP FLITE FINANCIAL
P: 616-647-5522
Awesome! My email is TJ@TopFliteFinancial.com. Thanks Mike!
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
Hi TJ, I think we have had a TOP FLITE FINANCIAL loan closing before. Please send me your email address as well for future client referrals!

Mike Yablonsky
Flag Thu Jun 14, 2012