Tuan Nguyen, Home Seller in Holland, MI

Is there any Duplex buyer right now? I have seen some Duplex for sell for months without buyer. I want to sell mine, is it a good time to sell?

Asked by Tuan Nguyen, Holland, MI Thu Mar 14, 2013

Answers

2
Yes, there sure are, but of course it depends on the duplex..the location condition, the possibility of renting it. Tuan, I've been in your duplex!! I actually assisted some folks who rented from you a little over a year ago.
Now, YOUR duplex would be entertaining to buyers. You need the exposure listing can provide to bring in the right buyer...and representation to promote your best interests. I can help you with that.
I'd could do a market analysis for you and a net sheet to show you what numbers you could be looking at. You need knowledge to make an educated decision.
Deb Meurer, Realtor,ABR debber917@yahoo.com
616 218 0800
Five Star - Lakeshore
76 S. River
Holland, MI 49423
I'm planning on doing a spring clean up and some more painting before i sell it. I want to put it up for sell by April. I 'll get back to you soon.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
Tuan,

Actually, yes multi-family homes ARE selling. If you would like a Market Evaluation that would give you an accurate estimate of what your Duplex would sell for please feel free to call or email me at your convenience.
Have a great day!

Sandi Andrews
RE/MAX Lakeshore
616-403-6748
sandi-andrews@hotmail.com