Home Buying in Aspen>Question Details

rubinoff, Home Buyer in Aspen, CO

Is there an easy way to search for homes and/or condos in Aspen that are not fractional ownership?

Asked by rubinoff, Aspen, CO Fri Apr 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102380958-233-W-W-Main-Aspen…

Answers

5
HI THERE, LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF AND MY NAME IS ERIC AND I LIVE IN ASPEN SINCE 1989 AND I LOVE LIVING IN THIS PARADISE AND I AM GLAD THAT I HAVE A PIECE OF MY OWN PARADISE EVENTHOUGH IS NOT IN DOWNTOWN ASPEN BUT THE PLACE THAT I AM LIVING IT RIGHT NOW IS SO VERY PEACEFUL AND HEAVENLY ASPEN. I AM SELLING MY PARADISE HOME FOR $875,000 WITH 2300 SF SINGLE HOME AND 2 STORY AND ITS GOOD RENTAL INCOME ALSO IF YOU WILLING TO DO SO. AND PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE WILLING TO KNOW ABOUT MY PARADISE ASPEN HOME IN ASPEN VILLAGE WHERE ITS ONLY 9 MILES FROM DOWNTOWN ASPEN. AND HERE IS MY CONTACT: ESCOTTSKI@YAHOO.COM

THANK YOU

ERIC
Yes. I set up my clients with a personal web portal to the entire Aspen to Glenwood MLS. I will set specific searches (such as condo, 2+ beds, under $750,000, in the Core, etc.) and auto emails will be sent to you. You may also communicate your likes/dislikes for each listing which helps us narrow the search and act as soon as a new listing appears or a price is reduced. Please send me an email at Richard@joshuaco.com or visit my personal website http://www.richardberkshirerealestate.com. A brief conversation will help me find your perfect property in Aspen, Snowmass and the Roaring Fork Valley. Best regards, Richard
If the price of a condo or home in downtown Aspen is below $400k, you can usually expect that it is for the sale of a fractional. 1-2 Bedroom condos in the core start at about $500k for full ownership and can go up to $2500-$3000 per sq. ft. There are two condos for sale for almost $20 million. There are few single family homes in the core, but if you find them, they will likely be $6 million and up. I hope I answered your question.
As far as I know, all of our company websites have a search function that only allows you to search under three headings - Residential, Commercial, and vacant land. Fractional units are not differentiated in a basic search. You need a Realtor to keep you up to date with properties that meet your needs while excluding fractional units. Any of us on would be happy to set you up with automatic emails to keep you up to date with properties that meet your search parameters and exclude fractional ownership properties. As a general rule - if it's in Aspen; affordable; large; and has high end finishes - it's a fractional ownership unit.
I am a Realtor and if you like I can create a "portal" for you that will allow you to search directly in our MLS just for non fractionals. Just send me the specific criteria that you have. Pleases dont hesitate to contact me with any other questions. Julian