Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Tessparker1, Home Buyer in Wichita Falls, TX

Is there a website that lists the condo/townhome HOA fees for lots of communities? We are looking in both the 89121 and 89145 zip codes.

Asked by Tessparker1, Wichita Falls, TX Sat Apr 3, 2010

Answers

4
Tess,

The answer to your question is no, you cannot find an individual list with all the communities HOA fees; Though it doesn't make sense to me, I just attempted to search for properties as non-agent, and I could not find any HOA fee's listed, even for individual properties on Realtor.com, Trulia, or other sites.

This makes it even more important to have a Realtor representing you as a buyer. Allowing me to represent you as your agent, I could export data from the MLS, sort it out, and provide you with a list of HOA fees for all communities in those zip codes.

I can help with any of your Las Vegas Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.

Search the Southern Nevada MLS live at http://www.markfleysher.com

Mark Fleysher, MBA, Realtor
Broker-Salesperson
702-291-8186
mfleysher@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.markfleysher.com
Tess, your best bet is to have your agent set up a search for you so you can look at each property that's available and see what the fees are listed at.

I do have access to a great tool called the Home Buyers Scouting Report. It gives you access to the MLS live. You can do your own searches, save properties, make comments and see what sold nearby. It also shows locations of schools, shopping, and more. Best, its password protected and its FREE to you. If you'd like a no obligation access to this site, just shoot me an email with your contact info.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
702-595-7380
LasVegasExpert@yahoo.com
Good Question... but I'm afraid the answer is no. I can tell you however that by working with a Realtor in the Las Vegas area, they will be able to go through the various projects and give you that information, especially if you are sensitive to the costs.

There are other considerations in choosing a condominium or townhouse. Many of our projects are available only to cash buyers now because the ratio of owner occupant vs. non-owner occupant has risen above the underwriting guideline ratios for lenders.

There are also projects that are in bankruptcy because of all the defaults (foreclosures) and the loss of revenue until the Banks actually resell these homes (at that time the account is brought up to date financially). If you want to know more about this situation, please feel free to give me a call at 702 327-5795, there's just too much to explain in this venue. Sincerely, Joan Ogle, Realtor, Performance Marketing America. You can email me at joano@pmalasvegas.com.
Hi Home Buyer,

One place that you can see the HOA fees is in your local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) websites. That's if the listing agent has entered the information. But this is a good place to start. Good Luck..