Ali, Both Buyer and Seller in Rowley, MA

Is there a webiste you can direct me to where I can find comps for a specific town? I have asked my realtor

Asked by Ali, Rowley, MA Mon Aug 24, 2009

for this information several times, and for whatever reason, she can't seem to get it to send to me. I need this information in order to make a decision on making an offer or not. Help!

Answers

2
Debra (Debbie) Rose’s answer
Ali - you might consider finding a new agent - I don't like to speak ill of anyone, but if "your" (and I assume that means you already have a working relationship) agent isn't being responsive to a simple request......find out why, or find a new agent.

If you are trying to make a decision on something as major as making an offer - this is a discussion you should be having WITH your agent, and not having to look for information/comps on your own!

Best wishes!
Your realtor should be able to provide you with this information, but you can also go onto the Salem deeds site to see what properties have sold for. Unfortunately, this does not give you specific information about the condition of the property, your local realtor will be able to tell you that.