Home Buying in Milwaukee>Question Details

shaineoas, Home Owner in Greenfield, WI

Is there a way to see if someone took their home off the market then put it back on the market?

Asked by shaineoas, Greenfield, WI Sun Jul 28, 2013

Meaning, they put in on the market, it didn't sell so they took it off. Maybe they updated it, made needed changes, the market changed, whatever the reason, then they decided to put it back on the market. Is there a way to find out it they took it off and put it back on? I'm trying to find out if it was on the market before, and if so, how many days.

Answers

3
Hi Shain,

If it was listed in the MLS, a realtor can look this information up for you and we can
tell you if it was relisted. Send me the address or previous MLS number and I would
be happy to help you.

Diane Schacht
Coldwell Banker
schachtdiane@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 29, 2013
If you please give me the address, I would be happy to check the history on the home. Mona Elmore, RE/MAX Realty 100
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 28, 2013
Any Realtor in your area will be able to tell you the listing history of the property.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 28, 2013