Home Buying in Jim Thorpe>Question Details

Roberta, Home Buyer in Jim Thorpe, PA

Is there a storefront with an apartment above in Brooklyn that has been foreclosed or short saled?

Asked by Roberta, Jim Thorpe, PA Fri Feb 4, 2011

Answers

2
Reberta
Yes and other good deals as well. Foreclosed and short salses when they are real(many on line are scams to get your buyer informaiton) are listed in the MLS, and many agents like myself are aware of others ready to come on the market. In 30 years this May since I started investing; I have never seen another source for destressed properties that is legimate. With your loan qualification and cash status we can put together a list of retail/residential combination that matches your needs.
Go Steelers
Benny Smith
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can locate suitable listings, provide any information needed, schedule showings, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously......