mdblair55, Home Buyer in Danville, VA

Is there a significant market of Bank owned homes in Danville. Who are the main employers in the area?

Asked by mdblair55, Danville, VA Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

3
In my opinion, there is not a significant market of bank-owned homes in Danville. We do have foreclosed homes, but that is a minority market. Our major employers also include Danville Regional Medical Center and Danville City Schools.
The number of bank owned homes has significantly decreased over the past six months. Our main employers are the City of Danville and Goodyear. There are many smaller firms as well. Southside Virginia has the lowest priced real estate market in Virginia~~ couple that with our low real estate taxes, comfortable climate and great people and you will find our area to be great for retirees, raising kids everything in between!
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager