Home Buying in Henderson>Question Details

seanrose1977, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

Is there a possible increase in inventory in the henderson/las vegas southeast areas coming in the near future?

Asked by seanrose1977, Henderson, NV Tue Mar 26, 2013

Answers

3
We sure hope so!! I recomment looking at New Homes... No wait unless they have to build from scratch! Let me know if I can help you find anything. I have contacts with all the builders...
Hello Sean,
Unfortunatelly, I can not tell that we are expecting increase of inventory in near future. Because of the low inventory and flexibility of the banks, who starts offering to homeowners refinancing, it is not too many propertis coming to market right now. The most of experts saying , and it is my opinion too, that we can see increase, when more builders involve and start building new houses, but it is going to take a time.
My advice is to buy now. You still can find a house on decent price.
There are so many investors waiting for properties that even if there were an increase we would still be short of inventory. While the notice of defaults went up some I do not see it being enough to cover all the waiting buyers. I do live in Henderson so I watch the doors for notices and lockbox's which gives a little jump on the properties when they come out. I also get some listings in Henderson which helps my clients. Give me a call if you want me to look for you.
Bob Sateren
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate, Inc.
702-521-5188