Home Buying in Millsboro>Question Details

sharonlynne8, Other/Just Looking in Millsboro, DE

Is there a place to find the lot rent costs for mobile homes? or mobile homes on their own land?

Asked by sharonlynne8, Millsboro, DE Tue Nov 6, 2012

Answers

3
Each mobile home community that offers lot leases typically has an office and staff available to answer questions about rental amounts, park rules, etc. As you enter the community, you will see signs directing you to the office. If not, you will see signs posted with the number to call for information. If you know the name of the parks of interest, you can check for phone numbers in the phone book, or search online for the park's webpage. There is no central place to find lot rents for various parks. Generally, lot rents vary from about $3600 to over $15,000 per year, depending mostly on amenities of the park and most importantly, how close is the lot to the river or bay.

For mobile homes on owned land, there may be HOA or community dues, depending on the community. In this case, check with a property owner in the community.

If you are interested in finding a home to buy, a Realtor would be able to provide you with this information as it pertains to properties you are interested in. If you would like more information about mobile homes in the Millsboro area, I would be happy to talk with you. You may reach me at the Jack Lingo office in Millsboro, 302 934-3970 or on my cell, 302 448-1454.
Dear Sharon,

Of course there is, see below.

Chris Kavanagh

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Bethany Beach, De 19930
302-829-9068
chris@5starbeachhomes.com
If you send me the addresses or mls#s I will be happy to send you all the information. Linda Fisher of Long and Foster
Linda's right, for some reason none of the public real estate sites display any information regarding ground rent. It can be a little frustrating if you're not familiar with home prices in this area.
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012