Ethan, Home Owner in 17313

Is there a loan limit on a USDA loans in Pennsylvania?

Asked by Ethan, 17313 Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

4
I specialize in USDA loans and live in PA. The question you have to ask yourself is, "Does my income qualify?". If you are asking about a USDA loan limit you need to be more concerned with the income limits.

I have never seen a file that was restricted by any type of loan limit. The income restrictions just wont allow it to happen. Find info for USDA loans for the state of PA below.
Not only are there loan limits there are income limits as well. And there are geographical limits, and limits on this, that, it is a niche product… I would follow the advice of my Realtor, if you are not working with one that is the first step, hook up with one you trust. Have your Realtor introduce you to the loan officer they trust the most. Gather all of the support documents that will be needed to apply for a loan and meet with the LO face-to-face, have them walk you through the process and options available, good luck, home this helps,
Yes,
The only way to know what applies to you is get qualified and look at the areas that you are interested in. Another number to look at is the max income limits.
$186K in York county is the most current info I could find. Where are you looking to move? If I can help you further feel free to contact me at sajy@sajymathew.com. Also check out my website for great information on the buying process. http://www.sajymathew.com

Also a great way to search for homes in on our new company website, http://www.cbsp.com! Check it out!

Sajy Mathew
Coldwell Banker Select Professionals