Home Buying in Manhasset>Question Details

Snuffles, Both Buyer and Seller in New York, NY

Is there a list of gated communities with single family homes?

Asked by Snuffles, New York, NY Sun Oct 24, 2010

Is there a list of gated communities in manhasset, portwashington, greatneck?
I know of Hamlet, StoneHill, and the new one chatham, but is there a master list somewhere?

Answers

5
Please feel free to call or email me: I would be happy to provide you with my "master list" describing the various gated communities and providing listings in each community currently offered for sale.
Maggie Keats Licensed Associate Broker Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate 516 449 7598 Maggie.Keats@elliman.com
There is a large variety of gated communities. Those with single family houses are Spruce Ponds, Gracewood and Stone Hill in Manhasset. None in Great Neck.

If you wish to preview semi attached gated communities in Manhasset/North Hills/Roslyn - choose from , The Estates, The Fairways, Chatham, The Links, etc.
Port Washington has a couple of mixed use communities.
Great Neck has a mixed use gated community called the Portico.
There is something for everyone.

Click to preview OBEO tours for our Fall features
http://www.prudentialelliman.com/PatriciaErker/24233

Patricia Erker, CRS, GRI, CBR & Elinore West, RSSP
Fine Homes Specialists - Licensed Broker Associates
Notary Public - WCR Members
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
11 Bond Street - Great Neck, NY 11021
516.498.2139 cell 516.946.3122
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 24, 2010
There are couple gated communities in North Hills. Most of them are one family. Chatham is att. very new. still under constrution some new units lately. Gracewood and Stone Hill are Det. The price range is very different. It depends on what's size you need.......There is a 55yrs+ community in Port washington. there are one single house unit also building apt also. If you can send your email address to me ttsai@laffey.com. and tell me your price range and what do you need.. I would be happy to email you all information.
You also can reach me @917-880-0362
tracy tsai
Hi, There are about 10 gated communities in Manhasset, New Hyde Park, Great Neck and Roslyn. This is my area of expertise and would be glad to work with you.
You can check out http://www.mlsli.com for available and closed properties; I'm not aware of any master list, however, consider working with an agent of your own, as he/she can guide you with any information needed.