Home Buying in Emporia>Question Details

Lisa Clopton, Other/Just Looking in Emporia, KS

Is there a house at 4?? Arundel still for sale?

Asked by Lisa Clopton, Emporia, KS Thu Sep 19, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Lisa, I don't see any houses in the 400 block of Arundel listed for sale. If you can get an exact house number, I can check on that for you. I know a few of the home owners on that street and could help you with that if you are interested in that specific house. Thanks, have a great weekend!
I looked up 4 Arundel and am not seeing that it is for sale, nor has been recently. If it is a for sale by owner - I could represent you and show you the home - let me know if you would like me to investigate this property further. There are many homes for sale in Emporia - I would be glad to help you or have a foreclosure expert (if you are looking for a bargain) in that area help you find a house.

There are currently no houses on Arundel St. for sale. Is there something specific about the one you saw that you liked? I'd be happy to help you find something similar. Feel free to contact me at matt@agentlowery.com anytime.