Home Buying in Parsippany>Question Details

Julian, Home Buyer in East Hanover, NJ

Is there a home in Parsippany, Denville or Rockaway area with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath where seller offers partial seller financing?

Asked by Julian, East Hanover, NJ Mon Aug 15, 2011

I can offer $50K down.

Answers

4
I have a listing on 1 Pawnee Ave in Lake Hiawatha for $255k with 3 B/r and 1 Bath. The home is in great shape with new windows,water heater, roof 5 yrs old and C/A. Don't think they can do seller financing, but can help with closing costs. Jeff Levine Coldwell Banker Parsippany 973-476-6935.
Hi Julian,

I specialize in Denville, Parsippany, and Rockaway homes.

There are plenty of 3 bedroom 1 bath homes in that area, but do you know what your purchasing power is ?

Give me a call so that we can get more specific.....

Peter Pantelis
Weichert Realtors Mountain Lakes/Parsippany
201 247 9568
Web Reference: http://www.ppantelis.com
Julian,

there is a home in the area where the owner is offering $10,000 towards closing costs but I don't see anything upon doing a quick search where the owner is offering financing.

Most home owners are looking to use the money from the sale of their home to purchase their next home so with a financing option it is hard since they wouldn't have the full amount available to them up front.

If I can be a little forward and ask why you require seller financing? Is your credit score low and you can only afford a certain amount and you are hoping an owner will help finance the rest? Do you just not want to work with a bank for some reason? Do you think a homeowner will give you a better rate? I am just curious because it definately is not the normal situation when it comes to home buying and selling.

If you'd like to discuss further feel free to contact me.

Than you,

Gene Tedesco
Re/Max Home Connection
973-575-6005 Office
201-341-0307 Cell
Web Reference: http://www.genetedesco.com
Hello Julian,

This can be done on a case by case basis. Since I am familiar with the process I could help you. Once you locate a home that you have interest in we can present the scenario to the owner. Let me know if you need help with your search.